Do you want to put some extra CA$H in your wallet?
Clean out your closet and sell your gently loved women’s clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry and accessories at a Preloved Threads sale! It’s easy!
- Register to consign online (*all sale prep is done online only)
- Decide your own prices!
- Enter items into the online system.
- Print out your price tags and attach to your items.
- Drop off your items to the venue the day before the sale!
- Pick-up unsold items after the sale or donate them to local charity.
- Get a check about two weeks later!
HOW MUCH CA$H CAN YOU EARN WITH PRELOVED THREADS?
Basic Consignors – A standard consignor earns 60% of the sale price of their items and pays a $15 consignor fee to participate (helps cover venue and advertising costs). No volunteering is required.
Volunteering Consignors – Consignors can earn 10-15% more by volunteering during the sale and helping us run things!
- 8-hour Volunteers: Consignors who donate 8 hours of time during the sale will earn 75% of the sale price of their items, get their $15 consignor fee waived, and shop an hour early at each presale.
- 4-hour Volunteers: Consigners who donate 4 hours of time during the sale will earn 70% of the sale price of their items and shop 30 minutes early at each presale. The $15 consignor fee still applies.
Valet Consigors – Don’t have time to prep your items? Valet Consignors will earn 40% of the sale price of their items (less the $15 consignor fee) and a valet tagger will do the work of pricing, tagging and bringing the items to the sale for you. *Valet is only available until spots are filled. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Check out these links to get started:
Download the Consignor Agreement here.