Do you want to put some extra CA$H in your wallet?
Clean out your closet and sell your gently loved women’s clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry and accessories at a Preloved Threads sale! It’s easy!
**The August 2021 Sale will be held in a smaller space, which will limit the amount of consignors that will be able to sell items. We will ONLY be allowing past consignors to register for this particular sale to start. We will be selecting consignors based on sizes and types of inventory to ensure we have a good variety for the sale and not too much in any one type or size. To apply, fill out this AUGUST SALE – ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- Register to consign online (*all sale prep is done online only).
- Decide your own prices! Or have a valet tagger do it for you (see details below)!
- Enter items into the online system.
- Print out your price tags and attach to your items.
- Drop off your items to the venue the day before the sale!
- Pick-up unsold items after the sale or donate them to local charity.
- Get a check about two weeks later!
HOW MUCH CA$H CAN YOU EARN WITH PRELOVED THREADS?
Basic Consignors – A standard consignor earns 60% of the sale price of their items and pays a $15 consignor fee to participate (helps cover venue and advertising costs). No volunteering is required.
Volunteering Consignors – Consignors can earn 10-15% more by volunteering during the sale and helping us run things!
- 8-hour Volunteers: Consignors who donate 8 hours of time during the sale will earn 75% of the sale price of their items, get their $15 consignor fee waived, and shop an hour early at each presale.
- 4-hour Volunteers: Consigners who donate 4 hours of time during the sale will earn 70% of the sale price of their items and shop 30 minutes early at each presale. The $15 consignor fee still applies.
Valet Consignors – NOT AVAILABLE FOR AUGUST 2021 SALE. Don’t have time to prep your items? Valet Consignors will earn 40% of the sale price of their items (less the $15 consignor fee) and a valet tagger will do the work of pricing, tagging and bringing the items to the sale for you. *Valet is only available until spots are filled