Earn a higher consignor percentage by volunteering!
Preloved Threads sales would not exist without the help of volunteers! Our volunteers help advertise prior to the sale, help set up the pop-up “store”, work various positions during the sale, and help tear-down and pack up at the end of the week.
- Earn a higher consignor percentage the more hours you volunteer!
- Get earliest access to the sale to score great deals before the public has a chance to snatch them up!
- Have a fun time and meet other ladies who love to shop and sell!
WHAT YOU EARN:
- 8 Hours Volunteers – Earn 75% of the sale price of your items, get your $15 consignor fee waived and pre-shop earlier than anyone else!
- 4 Hour Volunteers – Earn 70% of the sale price of your items.
- Advertising Volunteers – Earn 70% for delivering ad materials to 20 locations in October. Earn 75% and get your $15 consignor fee waived for delivering to 40 locations. (*Must have permission to leave materials at each location you choose).
DON’T HAVE A LOT OF TIME?
There are a few ways to shorten your volunteer hours but still get the full percentages.
- Choose to volunteer during set-up or tear-down. These shifts require lifting and moving supplies and equipment so shorter 2-hour shifts count as 4 hours of volunteer time!
- Be on the advertising team, as delivering to 20 locations may only take an hour or so but you get 4 hours worth of credit!
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Sign up for volunteer hours online by logging into your consignor account and selecting an available shift(s).
- Shifts come in 2 or 4 hour chunks and bonus shifts are noted with specific details.